Visual Art Contest
Boo the bully – Visual Art Contest
We are announcing a Visual Art Contest to spread awareness about bullying. This competition is to promote creativity in students and a chance to win prizes. We’ll be raising funds through this contest which will be used to spread the word about bullying, support our programs and produce anti-bullying tools & resources.
- Visual Arts (Drawing, Painting or Collage on 8.5x11″ paper)
Subjects: Sample topics to initiate thought process.
- How I stood up against bullying
- How I supported my friend against bullying
- Effects of bullying
- Bullying at school
- Bully turned to a good leader
- Cyber Bullying
- Bullying at workplace (Adults)
Note: Above topics are samples to initiate your thought process. Feel free to use your own creativity to convey strong message to support anti-bullying.
- Primary (Pre-K – Grade 2)
- Intermediate (Grades 3-5)
- Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
Three winners will be picked out from each division.
1st Prize: Outstanding Interpretation – $50
2nd Prize: Most Popular (most likes on our Facebook page) – $25
3d Prize: Second most popular – Boo the bully t-shirt
Winners will be announced on 18th March 2019.
Winners have option to receive their prize through PayPal or any online gift card of their choice.
Entry Fee: $2 per entry. You can add in your donation.
How to Enter:
1. Create your original artwork in visual arts category. It could be a Drawing, Painting or Collage on 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
2. Scan your artwork into an image file less than 5mb in size.
3. In 10 to 100 words describe your artwork and how it relates to anti-bullying theme.
4. Fill out the form on this page & upload your artwork image. Read contest rules before submission. Although you’ll own copyrights to your content, you are granting “Boo the bully” perpetual license to reuse the submitted artwork royalty-free, with or without modification.
5. After submitting the form you’ll be redirected to a page where you can pay your entry fee.
6. After successful payment, we’ll receive your artwork and we may upload it on our website and on our social media pages (facebook, instagram & other social platforms)
7. First prize will be based on outstanding interpretation and 2nd winner will be picked based on most number of Facebook likes.
Contest Rules: Click here for the rules of the contest.
Donations are always welcome. Every little contribution helps. Click here to make a donation.
Competition Closed. Congratulation to the Winners!